Saturday 25 February 2012

Tiny but mighty

Thai Massage, one of the many things this beautiful country is famous for and possibly or at least at this moment the thing I love the most. You can’t complain when it costs £6 for an hours massage and although parts of it verge on incredibly painful, when you leave at the end you walk away feeling as though all of the parts of your body are where they are supposed to be.  It doesn’t seem possible for someone so tiny (as all the thai ladies who do the massage seem to be) to be that strong. There am I am blissfully drifting away under the wooden shelter on the beach listening to the waves lapping the shore when the tiny ninja/masseuse goes from gentle massage to limb bending high jinx and before you can say “is my leg supposed be over there?” she’s somehow clicked your whole body into alignment. I wonder if I can fit her into my rucksack for pop up Thai massage after every flight/bus/train journey?
Not the service I used, but it made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment