Friday 21 September 2012

An expected journey

It's been a week since I visited Hobbiton so apologies for being a bit tardy with this post. For any fan of the Lord of the Rings films I can absolutely recommend a visit, you really do feel like a (giant) hobbit walking through the Shire. It was worth every penny, sorry cent.

I've since watched some Hobbit related promos on you tube and squealed like a wraith with excitement at having seen actual scenes shot at Hobbiton and Elijah and Sir Ian on set for the new films in the very places I was stood!

Where could we be? 

Hobbit holes, Bag End up top

Sam's house

Pickles the Hobbiton cat - look out for her in the film

Me outside Bag End - Right where Elijah filmed! 

Bag End is the only hobbit hole with any detail behind the door 

The party field 

I'm a Hobbit! 

New shire 

Hobbit vegetables 

The last one in the Shire 

No comments:

Post a Comment