Wednesday 12 September 2012

City of sails

I'm playing catch up here given that I'm now in Rotorua and no longer in Auckland the city of sails. I had five days there to get myself sorted, bank account verified and opened, tax number applied for and travel plans made. Job(s) done. I did some touristy things too like the museum and going up the sky tower, it swayed, I scarpered. I enjoyed generally mooching around but have discounted it from my potential places to live list. It did nothing to offend me and generally speaking I liked it but it didn't give me that shiny this could be my home feeling.

The aforementioned list is at the moment made up of just about every town in New Zealand, I'm not sure I can visit them all but I'll do my best. One thing is for sure where ever I end up I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, I haven't stopped smiling since I got here!

I do have photos to show you all but due to expensive tinterweb access here I'm not sure when I'll have chance to upload them so expect some montage type posts in the future. For now picture a very tall building with a slightly alarmed jet lagged Kasia at the top and that was Auckland.










No comments:

Post a Comment